Thursday, December 10, 2009

Weird dream and procrastination

Why am I still procrastinating?
Okay, after this episode, for sure, start reviewing comp lit.
Need to sleep at 10? Stop computer at 7. Come on...
On the other hand, a weird dream. A nightmare where I...didn't kill someone, but sliced their forehead off and hurt him considerably. It was Taeyang-- guess because I was listening to Wedding Dress before I slept. But he didn't... I don't know. There was no just cause for it? I had a cause up until I did it, but until I was giving judgement on why, I couldn't say it.
But he didn't press charges? And was still popular.
Even stranger, I started to become infatuated with him. Not yet but started.

Anyhow. I woke up, it was a nightmare, I had mutilated someone with an unspeakable, and perhaps nonexistent reason.

OKAY. Enough feeling guilty. Feel the valiance of Eliwood and Hector you so are addicted to at the moment and keep your word.

notes: RA form.


No comments:

Post a Comment