Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Palpitation

How am I supposed to sleep right now? So excited...두근두근...
Lol, seriously. Okay, so I was like: NEED SOME RELAX CHILL TIME. To Mom.
And she interrupted me like 3 times. At first I was sort of angry. The second time was like: more angry. The third time we both laughed.
Because it was pads? She's more worried than me, probably.

Okay, but seriously I don't think I'm worried, perse.

See? That was two more times in less than a minute. Wow. Okay. My elbows touch wood as I'm typing this. End. 끝!!!!!!!

There's definitely something about packing which drives me on overdrive. I remember I didn't sleep when I was packing to go to Univ this year, and in the end I still forgot stuff. It was nutty, I fell asleep in the car even though it killed my "fishing" neck.

Okay. Chatting. Relaxing. Kissing You remixes wearing off....

sleepy time?

No comments:

Post a Comment