Friday, November 27, 2009

Sides

"Just like an addict"
those words repeated in my brain.
Couldn't stop playing FE.
It was like that time with Gundam Seed Destiny
So last night, when I lost, I just junked it.
Now I want to play it.
Breathe in.
No, it took too much time.

On another matter entirely,
Is it just me...?
Explosive much.? Or no?
I guess maybe I'm sensitive,
but I can't take indignation lightly,
unless justified?
Don't care, not my fault.

Daaaamit. I really want to play it.
Exercise or something. Remember
a constructive day.
Been so lazy and behind lately.
I need a word to express my frustration
but it seems like there are none?
Fuck? - But I don't want or need mindless sexual intercourse.
Shit? - What? No, I do not need to shit?
Damn it - Damn what? My frustration? It's not like it's another person.

Shit my life.
See? That just came out. Oh fuck..
That too o_O
Damn it!
..It seems like those three things just come out like vomit,
in that order too?
Or it seems like I just repeat it
"Oh f my life! fuck! Ah shit! Damn it!"
Seriously?
I'm grinning, it's sort of funny really.

On the more serious note. I already trashed it.
Now think how to be constructive.

No comments:

Post a Comment