Thursday, January 28, 2010

I think the title "I should study" just reminds me of all the time that meant I wouldn't study.
I just finished watching "My Sassy Girl" in Korean class today. I think...I couldn't be suspended. I can't be suspended into another world when I'm with someone else? I care too much?

But it was a good movie, one that is okay if you don't flood yourself in them? But that's the same for any genre.

Now I really want to write a fan fiction xD. I should...learn how to write in a way to capture people.

On the other hand, one of my one-shots was asked for permission to be translated. I don't care if it isn't loved...but being asked itself is flattering. I'm really happy about that.

SNSD's 2nd album is out! The ballads are really loveable. I know people are mostly in love with "byul byul byul" (star star star), and I like it a lot too, but I think "You'll always dream" or whatever it is roughly translated to (track 4) is good too.
The rest of the songs are okay? I always liked "day by day", though making it sung by all the members isn't such a HUGE plus for me.

The JeTi duet, "Caramel Coffee" is good too. I'm just glad I can hear "Yummy sugar" xD or is it candy...? Yummy candy? xD

Mm...
Let's be happy...and...study!

There is a seed of unhappiness in me lately? I think I'm going through PMS. Which means... period soon...
T__T I dislike that week... so messy...and annoying...
But I'll be grateful for it, haha, heard from too many aunts and from mum how it's a blessing for woman. =.= gyuh.

Mm...I should...join the Korean Speech concert, eh? AND I NEED TO MAKE THE PPT for the family presentation!
Ahh...what else...?
- HISTORY SUBJECT CHOOSE
- Comp lit thing is up in OWL too!

I should write here more often. Ms Ratchford said to keep on writing, even if it's something simple like a journal..
Mm~ hehe, and also, it's a good way to get rid of my darkness, or dispel at least a little bit of it, right?

Astronomy exam tomorrow...time to study~~
Bye journal~

(...Should I come up with a more creative name....?)

I hope mom is safe in Hong Kong, her fever is better and she will enjoy herself immensely. I also hope my grandpa and grandma will be healthier...winter is a killing season >_<... I hope daddy is thinking optimistically. (...Who do I hope towards?).... God, please take care of them, I will be extra strong for you. I'll try to be kinder too.

Keep them safe and happy, please.

....What's that? I should do something about that myself?
..Alright~

No comments:

Post a Comment