Monday, January 18, 2010

Pots and pans

Why pots and pans? Because I want to say something meaningless to express my frustration besides from "God!" or "Jesus/+Christ!"

Pots! I really feel like an old woman next to my friends sometimes. In a goodish way? Since it makes me smile a little (not sadly, exactly, though I suppose the melancholic sad little smile is exactly an old woman thing- pans! I am genuinely amused, a little.)

Another, finally settling down on a good ff. :) Happy~ I want to write again...but I'll need to read a lot again.

Also getting into DBSK a little bit. Can I even say again..? Hah...

Mm..
Right, I'm not sad anymore. But there are things, that promise of the experiment-- Man, remind me not to make stupid promises for the future in the heat of a moment/emotion. Because it probably will not end up well. I wouldn't mind if I done it right then at that moment, when I was down because that would be understandable? But chr-pots! Now I know...it's....bad.? Something that would take away from...good. What I am trying to attain for?

Fuck, what am I trying to attain for anyway? I really don't know.
But...I guess that's okay, because I want to find out.

So...shall I do it just to find out?

Plus, can that remnant of my brain trying to pull a depression please stop trying to spit on other people's stories? Ahieee...so embarrassing.
I've already .."been there, done that" before.
Really. Embarrassing. OMnomnomnom *eats it*

:) I love my friends. Really. Cute. What is wrong with them

+Too much cuteness is like stuffing marshmallows into your mouth-- what is that game called again? (Gewy chewy?) SMALL DOSES damn it!

Maybe I'm glad I'm living alone next year. =w=;;

No comments:

Post a Comment