Sunday, November 7, 2010

Cheerfulness, Sharing

Just finished talked to my aunt. And thought about what we spoke about it.
I think I'm still going in the right direction...? (Where was I headed anyway? I can't remember anymore...?!) But now I will also focus to be cheerful and learn the joys the sharing.

I have a heart and mind clenched by darkness. Darkness being...greed, and fearful protection of self? Why is that? Is that the reason why I keep on running and scribbling on new sheets? Until they realize I'm not who I am, and I feel they realize and augh.

Cheerfulness, think about how to be less of a SL and more of a 소녀.... Yup!!

Hehe...;; She also said I was a pretty girl, that all I need is to be cheerful and less complicated. If only I could just snap my fingers and all I could do was change.

Mm... Michael said that I should focus less on my weaknesses and trying to change and more on my strength.

I don't think they are opposing points though.

Listening to: Kelly Chan - 微光

No comments:

Post a Comment