Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Of the Two Blogs...

So I just spent plenty of time deciding out of my two blogs, which one to blog in. I guess I am sticking with this one, even though my other one had some pretty good posts (yes, and since I write and read all of them... clearly I am just a narcissist? Ah well, I should be confident I can continue writing just as sincerely anyhow. And this one is chronologically correct anyhow...)

Or probably because I am just a very lazy person.
Sloth is sin.

Watched Dorian Gray. Ben Barnes + Victorian suit? Aarrrrgh~ <3 Even though I was creeped half the time. Scaredy-cat? Yeah, I'm not going to even try to deny that.

Anyway, SDC Volunteering opportunities are coming up. I should do that. And other finance office stuff, T4A forms and whatnot...

EDIT:
Amazing, I just imported it. Excellent, now it won't have a stupid name.
And I can switch back and forth.
*taps fingers together at the tips* Excellent...~

No comments:

Post a Comment