Wednesday, March 30, 2011

About Typing and Keyboards

You know, I still haven't gotten a damn keyboard.
And I think the urge has died down now... it's time to think.
Yes, I think I do want a keyboard.
Do I want a clicky or a non-clicky one though?
Originally I have thought clicky for sure...
But I mean, do I even notice how clicky it is when I am typing on my scissor switches? I'm also listening to the Cherry MX Brown switches on Youtube. Each keyboard and video sounds a little bit different, but ultimately it's the click...sound which is there and not....


I think I should still get the Blues though... because I think having the clicky feeling is important?
But if I get browns, I needn't worry about paying $30 extra for the otaku sets.
That reminds me of whether I actually need the otaku set.

...Augh....
I wish someone could just tell me...

No comments:

Post a Comment