Thursday, March 3, 2011

Why I haven't thought of this before...

... I will never understand. Because I have plenty of snark in my head-- always had (I remember I was in grade 4 or 5 once? And I kept on muttering this phrase of snark in the Archie's comic, something about "Who do you think you are, Agatha Christie?" and some older boy heard me) and it's no coincidence, probably, I find smirking arrogance attractive (or absolutely repulsive in a sometimes fascinating way, when one hasn't the right to that)

Anyhow... what was in my head?

Right, something along the lines of:

Girl 1: So you never make fun of anyone? (Or something of the sort: Why don't you ever make fun of anyone?)
Girl 2 : Well, I just don't make fun of anyone to anyone. Discrimination, you know. I reckon anyone who never makes fun of anyone ever is reserving her real estate in heaven. She'd never get any on Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment