Saturday, April 2, 2011

Studying

And to answer my last post, I went with the last minute decision of Cherry MX Browns!... Of course I'm fully expecting that thing to come by April 20-something realistically speaking.

What. a. bummer.

Anyway, on Studying... WHY DID I TAKE FRENCH?
WHAAAAAAAIIII?
Seriously, I have an oral on the 6th and an exam on the 13th. Easy or not, I feel like.... it's just so out of place with the rest of my courses.
I guess I should review French today? and just write the oral.

...Yeah. Shower or not? Except I have no more conditioner. Well, only a little bit...

I also woke up at 10 today, but I fell back asleep until 1. Wtf. =.=
Although to be fair to myself, now that I think about it, I think when I woke up earlier my eyes were poofy like mad. I didn't even open them properly.

No more computer before bedtime.
Ahaha, well okay, it's not the first time I've set this resolution, but this is definitely a reminder...

No comments:

Post a Comment