Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"Don't say sorry so easily"

I don't know why this suddenly popped up in my head.
But from my summer internship two years ago, I think this is the thing that stuck out most in my mind. A co-worker of mine said to me: "Don't say sorry so easily. It makes the word lose meaning when you really mean it."

But I can't help but say it so often. I really make and effort to try not to do it...but.. it still slips.

Still, I guess I am glad I say it less now? Or at least I remember...

Typing on my new Leopold Cherry MX Blues now... to be honest, I know they're supposed to use less force than my MBP scissor switches, but I can't help but feel like they're heavier anyway- and that I seem to make a lot more mistakes on them.
But I know without the mistakes I can type at a higher rate than my scissor switches.

As to the sound-- I really don't have a comment. I wonder if I will like the brown switches more?
I keep on looking for excuses to type on these keyboards lately it seems...

Okay. Time for a nap and then hopefully the sun will be out tomorrow, bright and energizing!
If not... augh.. I don't know...

I plan to study about economics and science revolution tomorrow.


-- New high score for self. Okay. Time to shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment